The Illinois Choice Action Team does not give press interviews unless authorized by our National office. For all press inquiries, please use the information below. Thank you - Illinois Choice Action Team Leadership Committee.
Welcome to our media center! If you are a member of the media, please contact us to arrange an interview: 202.973.3032 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information on choice-related topics
- Background material
- Personal stories
- And more!
Our Legal State Entity Name: ILLINOIS CHOICE ACTION TEAM
In 2006, the Illinois Choice Action Team entered into a license agreement with our National office. Our legal name used to describe our affiliation with NARAL Pro-Choice America is the ILLINOIS CHOICE ACTION TEAM. Abbreviation: ICAT.
Guidelines for Referring to ICAT in print.
When using the Illinois Choice Action Team in print, web, blog, our disclaimer must also be used. Our disclaimer is: The Illinois Choice Action Team is a group of volunteers committed to advancing NARAL Prro-Choice America's Mission. Our National Organization Name: NARAL Pro-Choice America
In 2003, NARAL Pro-Choice America became the legal name of the organization formerly known as the National Abortion and Reproductive Rights Action League. NARAL is no longer an acronym for the National Abortion and Reproductive Rights Action League.
Guidelines for Referring to NARAL Pro-Choice America in Print
- Use all-caps when writing NARAL as part of NARAL Pro-Choice America
- Always refer to NARAL Pro-Choice America when referring to the organization and not any combination of the four name elements
- Always hyphenate and capitalize Pro-Choice
- Always use a non-bold, non-italic font
PLEASE DO NOT:
- Do not use lowercase letters when spelling NARAL Pro-Choice America
- Do not use periods to separate the letters of the name NARAL
- Do not use bold or italics in any part of the name
- Do not separate the four name elements to refer to the organization in shorthand format